Home & Office
With concern over gun violence and crime increasing today, families and business owners want to provide protection for their loved ones and employees. Safe Rooms, also known as panic rooms, manufactured using ArmorCore® bullet-resistant fiberglass panels offer safety and security in your home or business in the event of an attack.
Our ArmorCore® bullet-resistant fiberglass panels provide superior protection against bullets and defend against a safe room breach by assailant using sledgehammers, cutting tools, and propane torches. ArmorCore® panels don’t block cellular or radio signals, so your family and employees can call for help from the safety of the room.
At ArmorCore by Waco Composite, we offer ballistic resistant panels in 8 different levels of protection for safe rooms applications. Each level is rigorously tested to meet or exceed UL specifications for that specific level. All levels are UL certified and come backed with our warranty.
ArmorCore® panels are used to construct secure Safe Rooms for:
- Homes – bedroom closets, offices, and storage rooms
- Retail and warehouses – break rooms, cashier areas, and storage rooms
- Offices – high security areas such as money rooms, document storage rooms, and computer installations
Our bullet-resistant fiberglass composite panels meet stringent ASTM class IV “Forced Entry Protection” standards, and are the same bullet-resistant panels used by the military and government for protection.
Unique Features of ArmorCore® Panels Include:
- Effective delay against forced entry
- No radio/cellular electronic signal blockage
- Available in panel sizes up to 5′ x 10′
- Easy installation with conventional tools
- UL listed at all 8 levels of the UL752 standard
- Meet ISO 9001:2015 quality standards
- No electrical conductivity
- Low wicking to prevent build-up of mold
- Manufactured using non-toxic materials
- Non-spalling, non-ricocheting
Our panels also provide protection against storm-driven projectiles and are approved for use in a one-hour firewall, offering protection from severe storms.
At Waco Composite, we are committed to providing you with superior customer service from your first call with complete follow through to delivery. Our experienced staff works with each customer to ensure that the ArmorCore® bullet-resistant panel you purchase meets your exact requirements. Your safety and the safety of your family and employees is our mission.
Call today to see how we can assist in armoring your Safe Room.