Inexpensive and Safe Bullet Resistant Panels
ArmorCore is a top-of-the-line ballistic protection solution that’s practical and lightweight. Through our strict quality-controlled manufacturing process, we maintain consistency throughout our product line. Rest assured, you’ll receive results that will provide peace of mind while addressing your security needs.
Our easy-to-install ballistic protection solution can be installed using standard tools and is often hidden behind drywall or woodwork. Self-tapping drywall screws or construction adhesives are used for attaching, and these can be cut to your desired size using a diamond grit blade.
Outstanding features of the ArmorCore bullet resistant panel:
- All eight levels are listed under the UL 752 standard
- Effective delays against forced entries
- Low wicking and prevents the build-up of mold
- Made with non-toxic materials
- Available in sizes up to 5′ x 10′
- Water jet cutting for custom sizes
ArmorCore bullet resistant wall panels carry a one-hour fire rating compliant with ASTM E119-00. It refers to the test duration that evaluates the panel’s building construction and material’s ability to resist fire.
A Defensive Solution for Demanding Industries
Numerous industries rely on ArmorCore bullet resistant wall panels when building defensive structures. Our rigorous testing ensures it can defend against various threats while providing swift turnaround times at very affordable costs.
With that said, ArmorCore bullet resistant fiberglass panels are used in the following industries for their respective applications:
- Commercial: Commercial buildings that deal with sensitive materials and valuables face constant threats. Some examples include Banks, Jewelry Stores, Data Centers, Malls, etc.
- Healthcare: Hospitals and clinics face threats against their patients and intellectual properties, forcing them to turn to ArmorCore to mitigate these risks.
- Government: Government facilities are susceptible to ballistic attacks for many reasons. Some of these include courthouses, police stations, and correctional facilities.
- Residential: ArmorCore bullet resistant panels also meet the stringent standards of ASTM “Forced Entry Protection,” providing adequate defense in safe rooms against heavy-duty tools, like sledgehammers, cutting tools, and propane torches.
Military: We serve the U.S. military by delivering ample protection for the men who serve our country. Our bullet resistant fiberglass panels can prevent bullet and mortar-blast during transport and life-and-death missions.
Instilling Protection with Superior-Quality Bullet Resistant Panel Solutions
ArmorCore panels come in different protection levels, drywall thicknesses, and coatings, providing multi-hit capabilities against weapons and assault. As industry leaders, our job is to produce the highest quality ballistic-resistant panels using efficient manufacturing. With our years of experience and extensive research, we’re committed to providing our clients with the best bullet resistant fiberglass panels available in the market.
If you want to know more about the price of bullet resistant panels and its specifications, contact Waco Composites today. Our goal is to provide you with cost-effective, industry-standard defense options without compromising quality. We’re here to listen and provide customized solutions that fit your needs, so don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or request a quote so we can get started on your project!