ArmorCore® Bullet Resistant Panels: What They Are and Why You Need Them
Over the years, ArmorCore® bullet-resistant fiberglass panels have become the core of defensive architecture worldwide. According to Data Bridge, bullet-resistant fiberglass is vital for security systems in areas with a high risk of dangerous assaults, like robberies. It is also used in cash trucks, banks, and other places that need more sophisticated security features.
So, what are the benefits of using ArmorCore® panels in your security system?
- They Are Lightweight: Our bullet-resistant fiberglass panels are made from laminated fiberglass, which makes them much lighter than steel and easier to install and transport, saving you time and money.
- They Are Customizable: We customize ArmorCore® panels to meet the specific needs of your application and are available in various sizes, thicknesses, and UL levels.
- They Are Easy to Install: Our panels are easy to install, making them an excellent option for DIYers. All you need is a saw and some essential tools.
- They Are Affordable: ArmorCore® panels are an affordable option for ballistic protection.
- They Are UL Certified: All of our panels are UL 752 certified and tested to meet the highest standards for safety and performance.
- They Have a Quick Turnaround Time: We offer a quick turnaround time for our panels, so you can get the protection you need when you need it.
ArmorCore® is the preferred solution for those who demand the highest level of protection. With our UL 752 certification, you can be sure that our panels will provide the defense you need in the event of an attack.
Industries We Serve
At Waco Composites, we understand that every industry has unique security needs. That’s why we offer a wide range of bullet-resistant fiberglass panels customized for all types of applications.
We have a solution that will meet your demands whether you work in government buildings, military bases, or run a school or hospital. And because we’re a leading manufacturer of bullet-resistant products, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best protection for your investment.
- Commercial. The commercial industry uses ArmorCore® panels in various applications, including doors, windows, walls, and partitions. Our panels are perfect for creating safe environments in office buildings, retail stores, and other commercial businesses.
- Government. Government applications use ArmorCore® panels, including courthouses, embassies, military bases, and other sensitive areas. Our bullet-resistant barriers ensure the safety of government employees and assets by providing the highest level of security.
- Schools. ArmorCore® panels are an ideal solution for creating safe learning environments in schools. Our bullet-resistant fiberglass panels can be used in classroom furniture, entry points, vestibles, hallways, doors and other areas to give students and teachers the protection they need. Schools can also use our panels to create safe places for students to hide during an active shooter situation.
- Healthcare. ArmorCore® panels protect patients, staff, and assets in healthcare facilities. Our barriers can be used in waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other areas of hospitals and clinics and used to create blast-resistant walls in areas where explosive devices may be a threat.
- Law Enforcement. Wearing ArmorCore® panels protects police stations, evidence rooms, and other sensitive locations. Our panels provide the ballistic protection needed to keep personnel and assets safe. Law enforcement agencies can also use our panels to create safe rooms and holding cells.
- Grid Security. ArmorCore® panels are applicable in grid security applications, including substations, power plants, and other critical infrastructure. The non-conductivity and non-ricochet features of our panels are ideal for substation security.
- Military. ArmorCore® panels protect military vehicles, bunkers, and other areas in the military. Our products provide the ballistic protection needed to keep personnel and assets safe. It can be used in aircraft, ground vehicles, and ships.
- Military Recruitment Centers. ArmorCore® panels are used in military recruitment centers to create safe environments for personnel and visitors. Our panels are utilized in cubicle systems to protect military personnel
- Residential. ArmorCore® panels are also applicable for residential applications, including homes, apartments, and other residences. In addition to the ballistic protection, they are F-5 tornado rated and offer Class IV forced entry protection, ideal for a residential saferoom.
Do you have questions about ArmorCore® panels? You’re not alone! Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about ArmorCore® and our answers.
How do I install ArmorCore® panels?
Our bullet-resistant fiberglass panels are easy to install with a variety of sizes to choose from. We also offer custom cutting, pre-drilling, beveling etc. at a nominal charge. For more installation information, please refer to our installation guides, installation videos or give us a call!
How much do bullet-resistant fiberglass panels cost?
Our panels are affordable and cost-effective solution for ballistic protection. For more pricing information, please get in touch with us.
What is the warranty for ArmorCore® panels?
We offer a ten-year warranty on our panels with no shelf-life.
A Safe Solution for Every Industry
No matter what industry you’re in, ArmorCore® has a safe solution for you. Our bullet-resistant fiberglass panels are the ideal solution for securing any location. We provide a variety of sizes and thicknesses to accommodate your particular requirements.
To discover more about our solutions and how we can assist you in protecting your people and assets, contact us or request a quote.