Premier Level 8 Bullet Resistant Fiberglass
ArmorCore by Waco Composites is the leading provider and manufacturer of Level 8 bullet resistant fiberglass. These are used in various applications by numerous sectors, and we’re proud to be a reputable source trusted by many of our clients. Our in-house facility is filled with cutting-edge equipment, ready to take on any challenge in terms of bullet resistance.
We utilize high-quality materials, the best manufacturing process, and stringent quality control to ensure that each product we create meets our client’s expectations. Our Level 8 fiberglass panel is one of the top choices for industries requiring high protection.
The Different Applications of Level 8 Bullet Resistant Fiberglass
UL 752 Level 8 are AK 47 bullet resistant panels primarily used in military defense. These are the primary protection against multiple shots against military assault rifles, such as an M-14 and similar weapons with a muzzle energy of up to 2519-3048 foot-pounds.
The different applications are used in various sectors to improve their security and protection in times of threat. Situations like robbery and vandalism, as well as hostile military assaults, demand high-level bullet resistant panels to protect people and sensitive materials that are inside the facility.
Other applications for Level 8 Bullet Resistant Fiberglass includes:
- Wall assemblies
- Tons of architectural facility designs
Some of the industries that use bullet resistant fiberglass panels are as follows:
- Financial institutions
- Grid security
- Safe rooms
- Law enforcement
The Benefits of Level 8 Bulletproof Panels
Choosing Level 8 bullet-resistant fiberglass panels for safety and security has several benefits. These range from providing an easy installation to protecting you against forced entry.
Here is its complete list of benefits:
- Non-spalling: It refers to the tendency of the panel to break into fragments and spread upon impact.
- Non-ricocheting and captures the bullet: Refers to the bullet not bouncing off the panels and accidentally hitting other people.
- Non-conductive: Refers to the fiberglass not conducting heat or fire when impacted by a bullet.
- Easy to install: Our bullet resistance panels are easy to install.
- Protects multiple shots per square foot: It can protect against numerous shots in one square foot.
- Protects against 7.62 NATO rounds: This type of round is used in many military assault rifles, and our panels can successfully resist and protect shots from these rounds.
- Delays against forced entry: Our panels can delay forced entry during burglary or assault.
- Low wicking prevents mold buildup: The panels are low wicking and don’t absorb moisture and grow mold.
- Made of non-toxic materials: It’s a safe bullet resistant fiberglass without toxic materials like formaldehyde.
Level 8 Bulletproof Panels from a Reliable Manufacturer Like ArmorCore
Protection is necessary today, and it’s important to choose the best for your projects. No matter what type of facility or business you have, safety and security should be on top of your list. If you’re looking for bullet resistant panels, don’t hesitate to check out ArmorCore.
We aim to deliver customer success to our clients with our products. If you have any questions or concerns about our Level 8 bullet resistant panels, don’t hesitate to contact us today. You may also request a quote, and we’ll find a solution to your problems.