UL 752 Bullet Resistant Fiberglass Panels
Security Against Ballistic Threats
Our unique design for bullet resistant fiberglass panels makes ArmorCore® the safest, most affordable, and efficient bullet resistant material solution available for both new construction and remodeling projects. Some of the applications our products can be used for are: Commercial, Financial, Government, Grid Security, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Military, Residential, Safe Rooms and Schools.
Through a proprietary manufacturing process combining woven-roving fiberglass with resin, ArmorCore® UL 752 bullet resistant fiberglass panels are precision-assembled and cured in a press with heat and pressure, maintaining quality and consistency.
Stringent testing against a variety of threats, wide-ranging capabilities, swift turn-around times and low costs make ArmorCore® panels the preferred bullet resistant panel product for defensive architecture. Contact us to learn more about our bullet resistant panels & drywall material UL 752.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF ARMORCORE
- Lighter weight than steel
- Easy to install with standard tools
- Effective delay against forced entry
- Low wicking - No build up of mold
- Non-toxic materials
- 1-Hour fire rating (ASTM E119-00)
- Available in size 3' x 8' - 5' x 10'
- Available Levels 1-8 of UL 752
- Storm protection
- Non-spalling & non-ricochet
- Does not impede cell signal
*Does not meet standard under CA Prop 65.