Why choose ArmorCore® bullet resistant panels for your schools
ArmorCore® manufactured by Waco Composites is used by architects in designing or remodeling educational facilities, such as universities, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and kindergartens. Our bullet-resistant panels are available in 8 different UL752 certified levels of protection for educational facility applications.
Here are some unique benefits of ArmorCore® panels.
- UL752 Certified panels in Levels 1-8
- Easy To Install With Conventional Tools / No certification required
- Effective Delay Against Forced Entry / F-5 Tornado Rated
- ASTM E119-98 Fire Rated
- Low Wicking – preventing build-up of mold
- Non-Toxic Materials – no Formaldehyde
- Available in standard sizes ranging from 3’, 4’ & 5’ widths by 8’, 9’ & 10’ lengths
- Non-Conductive / Will not impede cell signal
- Custom cutting available to any 2-dimensional size including pre-drilling, beveling etc.
- Quick turnaround times averaging 7-10 business days
Safeguard your students with the highest level of security
ArmorCore® by Waco Composites is here to help create a safe environment for your students and teachers.
If you’re interested in learning more about how these panels can benefit your school, please contact us today for a quote.